Gynaecologist & Fertility specialist (melbourne IVF)
EMPOWERING PATIENTS, ADVANCING AND ACHIEVING FERTILITY
Dr Teh provides a most comprehensive and state-of-the-art fertility service in conjunction with Melbourne IVF.
Particular specialties include:
- Low ovarian reserve, uneven egg/sperm quality
- Recurrent implantation failure
- Microsurgery (tubal reversal)
- Multiple miscarriages
- Subfertility for both sexes
- Ovulation induction
- Artificial insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) and Intracystoplasmic Sperm Injection ICSI)
- Donor program (subfertile couple, same sex couples, single women) and surrogacy
- Egg preservation and counseling (both for social or medical reasons)
- Pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS) or diagnosis (PGD)
Having accumulated years of experience at world leading Melbourne IVF and continuing her involvement in advancing methods in fertility, Dr Teh is well placed to look after you in all aspects of fertility, whether it is in giving simple advice for improving your chances of conception or in the most challenging fertility condition.